Easy, elegant and full of flavour
Feeds 4 • Ready in 20 mins
- 400g Co-op spaghetti
- 500g Co-op British asparagus, chopped into 4cm pieces
- 80g pack Co-op prosciutto crudo, roughly torn
- 5 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 90g Co-op Parmesan wedge, finely grated
- 2 tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/Gas 6. Cook the spaghetti according to the pack instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, put the asparagus on a roasting tray and nestle the prosciutto around it. Drizzle with 1 tbsp of the olive oil, then roast until the prosciutto is crisp and the asparagus is tender — about 10 mins.
- Drain the spaghetti, reserving 80ml of the cooking water, then return to the pan with the reserved water. Add most of the Parmesan and the rest of the oil. Beat until you have a silky sauce. Stir in the parsley, lemon zest, asparagus and prosciutto, then serve sprinkled with the reserved cheese.