Submitted on Mon, 19/08/2019 - 3:13pm
60 second guide to…BBQ condiments
Whatever you’re cooking on your barbecue, it’ll taste even better with the right condiment.
Here are six of our favourites
- Spicy mayonnaise Mix mayo with your favourite hot sauce, or sweet chilli for a milder effect.
- Co-op ketchup Everyone’s go-to condiment, ketchup works on everything.
- Creamy pesto Swirl spoonfuls of green pesto into crème fraîche.
- Co-op BBQ sauce Use as a burger topping, or loosen with a little oil to baste cuts of meat.
- Blue cheese Crumble the cheese into a blend of sour cream and yogurt.
- Co-op wholegrain mustard Tangy mustard will perk up salads and sides, as well as meat.