TERMS & CONDITIONS
Win 6 bottles of fairtrade wine
How to participate;
2. This prize draw is free to enter, no purchase is necessary.
3. All entries received prior to the closing date will be valid. There will be 1 winner selected and they must be over 18 years old. ID may be required.
4. Internet access required.
5. This prize draw is open only to all UK residents aged 18 and over at the date of entry. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
6. Employees of The Chelmsford Star Co-operative and anyone connected with the administration of this prize draw are not eligible to enter.
7. The Promoter is not liable for entries which are not received or which are incomplete, corrupt or delayed for any reason. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
8. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
Opening and Closing Dates;
9. This prize draw opens on 11/05/2017 at 4pm and closes at 11.59pm on 22/05/2017
10. There will be 1 winner selected.
11. The winner will receive 6 bottles of fairtrade wine which must be collected from the Quadrant Department Store, 220 Moulsham Street, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 0LS. The winner must be prepared to have their photograph taken when collecting the prize for marketing purposes.
12. The prize is as stated, is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
13. The winner must collect their prize within 28 days of notification. The result of the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the winners.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
15. The winner will be notified via email or telephone.
16. In the event that contact cannot be made with a winner by 23/4/17 then a new winner will be selected from other remaining Twitter or Facebook entries and the original winner will forfeit the prize.
17. The winners' details (names and counties only) will be available fourteen weeks after the closing date by sending a SAE to Marketing Department, Chelmsford Star Co-op, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 0LS
18. The winners will be selected in an independent random draw from all valid entries received during the promotional period.
19. The Promoter may collect personal information from Entrants under the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable data privacy laws. The Promoter will only use Entrants' information for the purposes of the administration of this promotion.
20.The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify from the prize draw any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of codes, multiple computer generated entries, or otherwise in our opinion fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly.
21. The Promoter cannot accept liability for any system failures, network errors, website unavailability, hacks on the system, personal computer issues or any other issue out of our reasonable control.
22. The Promoter's decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions).
23. Entry to the prize draw shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them.
24. The prize draw and the terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
PROMOTER: Marketing Department, Chelmsford Star Co-op, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 0LS