TERMS & CONDITIONS -
Jim Jams Milk Chocolate Pots
How to participate;
1. To take part, entrants must like the Chelmsford Star Co-operative Society facebook page and comment on the competition post, or follow either the only way is local Twitter Page or the Chelmsford Star Co-op Twitter Page.
2. This prize draw is free to enter, no purchase is necessary.
3. All entries received after the closing date will be invalid. There will be 4 winner. (Two on Facebook, one on the CStarCoop Twitter page and one on the Only Way is Local Twitter page The competition closes at 9am on 23rd September 2019.
4. Internet access required.
5. This prize draw is open only to all UK residents aged 18 and over at the date of entry and who must be a registered member of www.facebook.com or www.twitter.com This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
6. Employees of The Chelmsford Star Co-operative and anyone connected with the administration of this prize draw are not eligible to enter.
7. The Promoter is not liable for entries which are not received or which are incomplete, corrupt or delayed for any reason. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
8. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
Opening and Closing Dates;
9. This prize draw opens at 8am on 16/09/2019 and closes at 9am on 23.09.2019
10. There will be 4 winners, selected from all valid Facebook/Twitter entries.
11. The winners will each receive one case (6) of Jim Jams Milk Chocolate Pots.
12. The prize is as stated, is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
13. The winner will be contacted via social media or email and their postal address will be passed on to Jim Jams for their prize to be posted out to them. No other third party will receive any information. The result of the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the winners. The Promoter is not responsible if a winner does not receive notification of their prize as a result of having provided incorrect/incomplete details when requested following notification.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
15. The winner will be notified via Facebook/Twitter .
16. In the event that contact cannot be made with a winner by 10/10/19 then a new winner will be selected from other remaining Facebook & Twitter entries and the original winner will forfeit the prize.
17. The winners' details (names and counties only) will be available fourteen weeks after the closing date by sending a SAE to Membership & Marketing Team, 220 Moulsham Street, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 0LS
18. The winners will be selected in an independent random draw from all valid entries received during the promotional period.
19. The Promoter may collect personal information from Entrants under the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable data privacy laws. The Promoter will only use Entrants' information for the purposes of the administration of this promotion. Chelmsford Star Co-op will pass winner details on to Jim Jams to send the prize to the winner, however these details will not be used for marketing purposes.
20.The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify from the prize draw any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of codes, multiple computer-generated entries, or otherwise in our opinion fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly.
21. The Promoter cannot accept liability for any system failures, network errors, website unavailability, hacks on the system, personal computer issues or any other issue out of our reasonable control.
22. The Promoter's decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions).
23. Entry to the prize draw shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them.
24. The prize draw and the terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
25. By participating in this promotion, entrants accept Facebook's terms and conditions (depending on their entry route) although it is acknowledged that this promotion is not sponsored or endorsed by, nor associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants release Facebook & Instagram from any and all liability arising out of or in connection with their entry in this promotion.